The Mile High WorkShop specializes in
cut & sew, woodworking, laser etching, general assembly, and packaging & Fulfillment Services
If you would like more information on how to partner with us, please fill out the Production Partnership Inquiry Form, and one of our staff members will get back to you or give us a call at (720) 504-4673. Thank you.
General Partnership Timeline
- Submit an initial web inquiry above.
- A WorkShop representative will arrange a call to discuss your product.
- Visit the WorkShop and meet the Team. Bring a sample of your product, along with any specification sheets, cutting patterns, special tools needed, and materials for a sample run.
- We offer prototyping, pattern making, spec sheet development services, and material sourcing, if needed.
- Spend up to two hours (no charge) training our Department Supervisor on how to make your product.
- Place a sample-run order of at least 10 units, so that we may practice, conduct a time-study, and develop a price quote.
- There is a $50 on-boarding fee + the piece-rate price per unit produced in the sample run.
- Review the samples to ensure the quality meets your standards and agree on the final price.
- Please review more specific pricing details for each department under Services.
- Place your first production order.