Job-training Program Overview
The WorkShop is an employment and training program for individuals rebuilding from incarceration, addictions, and/or homelessness. Program participants receive job readiness skills, life skills, basic needs resources, hands-on training, and supported future job search.
Here is what you can expect during your employment at Mile High WorkShop:
- 32 hours/week of paid transitional employment between Monday-Friday
- Group program activities such as computer training, budgeting, resume building, conflict resolution, and self-empowerment
- One-on-one sessions with our on-staff Professional Development Advocate
- Basic needs resources for finding housing, transportation, and food assistance
- Individualized future job search
Our program length is designed to be 6 months. As you advance through our technical skills and life skills program curriculum, you may advance in job title and pay, with the goal being a successful transition to a long-term career opportunity.
Interested in working at Mile High WorkShop?
All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and be in transition/ recovery from incarceration, addictions, and/or homelessness.