Welcome friends of National Geographic!
The Mile High WorkShop is a growing social enterprise in Colorado. We support folks transitioning from prison, addictions and/or homelessness through the production and shipping of goods. We're honored to have crafted the beautiful box and assembled the collection of maps you're lucky enough to have received from National Geographic. Now that you know a bit about us, we'd love to tell you more or connect in a few ways:
- Say "hi" on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or all three!
- Watch this quick video (👈) about a few of our amazing employees.
- Read more about our work here.
- Love our mission? Feeling generous? Make a donation here.
- Want to hire us? Let us know here.
- Email National Geographic and tell them how awesome it is for them to partner with a nonprofit like ours.
- Sign up for our newsletter below.